Finding a great teaching job can be a challenge no matter where you live in the world but it doesn’t have to be. There are ways that you can find a great job without the stress. For example, this teaching job in Essex is perfect and it doesn’t have to be a stressful process to obtain it. This article will provide some reasons why you should apply for a teaching job in Essex, UK.
- Great seaside town. There are many reasons to apply for a teaching job in the UK, but one of the best reasons to work in Essex is that it is a great seaside town with so many offerings no matter what your age. Enjoy the world’s longest pier while you take a walk along the water. Or take your family and friends to the local theme park for a day of fun. While teaching in Essex will take a great deal of your time during the week, you will have plenty of time to spend enjoying the things you love to do on the weekends. Essex is a place that you will not be bored.
- Close to London. If you run out of things to do in Essex, London is not a far jaunt. You can visit London to see a show or visit Camden for the day. If you enjoy history, be sure to take a day trip to London to take a tour of the Tower of London or experience the famous Imperial War Museum. London is so close that you can even plan a day long school trip with your class to help them learn about various aspects of British history and culture.
- Full of history. Essex is a city that is full of history. Visit Colchester, England’s oldest town that was once occupied by Romans. There are still Roman remains in Great Dunmow, Braintree, and Chelmsford. The Royal Gunpowder Mill in Waltham Abbey can also offer hundreds of years of history to those who are intrigued by the subject matter.
- Great places to eat. Foodies love Essex as there are many great options to choose from. If you are a wine lover, check out the Dedham Vale Winery in Boxted. If you love going to a pub for fish and chips and a good beer, there are plenty of those types of places too. However, if you find yourself interested in more gourmet eats, be sure to check out the Magic Mushroom in Barleyland.
- Excellent shopping. Not only are there great outlets that provide wonderful sales on name brands such as Ted Baker, Hollister, and Gap, there are also several shopping malls in the area that will entice you to up your style game for the classroom.
No matter what you enjoy doing in your free time, Essex is a great place to live as it is close to everything. Teaching in Essex is a great place to live, work, and play.