Purchasing a new car can be exciting. Over the years you may need to purchase accessories to keep the car up to date with the newest trends that are coming out in the automobile market. Sometimes these accessories can be purchased and other times they can’t be. Or perhaps over the years your family has grown causing need for additional features that you once didn’t have a use for. For example, there are a number of amazing SUV and larger vehicles that are popular among families so that they can haul strollers, bags, as well as little kids. If you do not have the luxury of purchasing a new vehicle that can hold all of these new necessities, this article will help you think of ways to improvise. Keep reading to learn more about the top car accessories in 2017.
- Cargo boxes. A simple and fast fix is to invest in a quick to assemble cargo roof boxes here. Cargo boxes can store a vast array of items. Depending on what you need to transport, you can carry luggage or even skis and snowboards. There are many different types and sizes of cargo boxes and they all range in price. If you are in search of a cargo box that can help you transport items such as a stroller or luggage, you may want to get a box that opens on both sides. Consider what you need to store and haul around with you and how you will need to access these items and how often. Once you have made this determination, you can then begin to shop for a box that will add storage to your vehicle.
- Car organizer. If you have a family that you are toting around, you will likely have to carry a variety of items with you. A car organizer that is waterproof is an item that can fit in your console or in between your seats. This will keep your items organized and easy to access while on the road. A waterproof version will also keep your car from getting wet should you accidentally spill something while driving.
- Bluetooth tire pressure monitor. From time to time your tires may get low if you do not fill them up periodically. If your car is an older model, the dashboard will not light up with an alert that will notify you that your tires are low. A Bluetooth tire pressure monitor can alert you when your tire pressure is low and let you know how much air is needed to fill them back up to the recommended level.
- Air purifier. Sometimes other vehicles on the road can give off smelly gases or their exhaust can get into your car’s air flow. If this is of concern, you can purchase an air purifier that will plug into an electric port or cigarette lighter in your vehicle. This air purifier will cut down on the toxins in your car and filter the air so that you and your family can breathe better.
- Seatbelt cover. Sometimes seatbelts can rub against your neck creating discomfort. To remedy this, simply purchase a seat belt cover that is soft and can serve as a guard.