This weather has put a halt to sorting out our garden for the summer… I cant believe we are a few weeks from the beginning of the summer holidays and my garden looks like its the middle of winter. We had planned to take up the gravel and put turf down, create some raised veg gardens and make a herb garden.
So far.. we have done some weeding, potted 3 pots of seeds, and grew 4 tomato plants! Our garden furniture is still under cover, and needs to be power washed.
Last summer we had grass and took it up to replace with gravel as our garden becomes a swamp in the winter, biggest mistake we ever did! So next on my to do list is to make my garden look like the above again and get the turf down ASAP before the kids break up from school!
What in your garden do you value the most? Leave a comment below and let me know, and enter you chance to win £75 from Sainsbury’s Bank Home Insurance.
How do my readers enter my giveaway?
· Use Rafflecopter & leave a comment with your ideas for: what’s your garden worth to you?
You can also enter by tweeting about the giveaway.
· The more times you enter, the better your chance of winning the £75 Sainsbury’s voucher!
· Your gardening ideas could also potentially appear in a future Money Matters Blog post.
· The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
· The deadline for entering the giveaway is Wednesday 10th July at 00:00am
Disclosure: I am part of the Sainsbury’s Bank Family Blogger Network, and received payment to run this competition for my readers.